What You’ll Do
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to targets.
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing relevant reports.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable and sustainable business relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, internal meetings and other company functions as necessary, to aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You have 3-5 years of sales experience meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex business process, prospecting and opportunities
- Experience with a Business Development or Sales manager role
- Experience of working within a face paced sales environment with the ability to work autonomously
- Clear understanding of internal technology systems, functionality and market need.
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo
- You must be a self-starter, a go getter and someone who thrives on exceeding challenges
- You have a proven track record of selling in to SME’s
- You’re a dreamer and believe just because something has never been done, doesn’t mean it can’t be