Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business
Creative Networks is looking for a Field Sales Executive. The role will require lead generation and follow through to closing the opportunity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Generate your own leads.
- Arranging your own appointment book.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Ensure personal performance is reported to manager daily.
- Account manage existing accounts and up-selling new products.
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex business process, prospecting and opportunities.
- Experience with a Business Development or corporate sales role.
- Experience of working within a face paced sales environment with the ability to work autonomously.
- Clear understanding of internal technology systems, functionality and market need.
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo.
- You must be a self-starter, a go-getter and someone who thrives on exceeding challenges.
- You have a proven track record of selling in to SME’s.
- You’re a dreamer and believe just because something has never been done, doesn’t mean it can’t be.
- Good general level of education. A-levels or equivalent, with GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics.
Key Skills Required
- Good awareness of the role of B2B sales
- Behaves in a professional manner at all times
- Exhibits commercial awareness
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Good telephone communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Operates well unsupervised
- Takes ownership willingly
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Manages customer’s expectations effectively
- Can explain highly complex technical systems in “lay-man’s” terms
- Proficient fault finder and problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
Aptitudes and Attributes
- Is proactively innovative
- Is logical in approach
- Takes a long-term view
- Is helpful, fair and demonstrates a “give and take” attitude.
- Good timekeeper
- Demonstrates mutual respect for own and other team members
- Works as part of a team
Working at Creative Networks
Creative Networks is a growing MSP. We have doubled in size over the last few years and are on track to for continuous growth. We have varied and interesting customer base. We’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our business and to be part of our continued success.
We have a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with a pool table
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year