Do you want to work in a vibrant environment? Are you enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated and love computers? If so we want you to join our team*
- Highly disciplined and a self-starter
- Goal orientated with a high level of enthusiasm
- You will have fantastic communication skills to be able to reach the decision maker and quickly grasp ideas and concepts
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Be resilient, dedicated and confident enough to call business customers and build relationships
- Adapt to using a range of tools and technologies
- Be able to take on board feedback and coaching, in order to develop your skills
- Working mainly on our busy helpdesk
- Remote support, maintenance and break/fix of both Hardware and Software located on customer’s sites.
- Some on-site maintenance is required so a full driving licence would be beneficial
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Experience with various brands of routers and networking equipment
- Experience of working with, and troubleshooting, wired and wireless networks with a good understanding of TCP/IP
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking to customers
- Good organisational and troubleshooting skills, including time management, and the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.