Job Title: IT Field Engineer
Are you enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated? If so we want you to join our team. We are looking for a professional and confident person with experience as a 1st or 2nd line engineer both onsite and field work.
*We will ONLY consider applicants with prior experience.
- Highly disciplined and a self-starter
- Goal orientated with a high level of enthusiasm
- Adapt to using a range of tools and technologies
- Experience with Structured Cabling
- Experience with Networking
- Confident and professional
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working on our busy helpdesk, working with project roll outs and service delivery.
- Remote and onsite support, maintenance and break/fix of both Hardware and Software located on customer’s sites.
- Managing the service desk, prioritising and delegating work load.
- Assist other engineers and projects.
- Structured Cabling.
Qualifications and Skills
You must have experience in IT at minimum to Level 1 to be considered.
- Some on-site maintenance is required so a full driving licence would be required.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products, Office 365, Active Directory, Hypervisors both Citrix and VMware preferable.
- Experience with various brands of routers and networking equipment.
- Experience of working with, and troubleshooting, wired and wireless networks with a good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking to customers.
- Good organisational and troubleshooting skills, including time management, and the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload.
Training on our internal processes and systems will be provided.
Normal office hours 8:30am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday, flexible shift options – Free tea and coffee. – Simple, easy transport links via bus, train or metrolink. Free parking.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year