Do you want to work in a vibrant environment? Are you enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated and love computers? If so we want you to join our team*
- Highly disciplined and a self-starter.
- Goal orientated with a high level of enthusiasm.
- You will have fantastic communication skills to be able to reach the decision maker and quickly grasp ideas and concepts.
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Be resilient, dedicated and confident enough to call business customers and build relationships.
- Adapt to using a range of tools and technologies.
- Be able to take on board feedback and coaching, in order to develop your skills.
- Working on our busy helpdesk, working with project roll outs and service delivery.
- Remote and onsite support, maintenance and break/fix of both Hardware and Software located on customer’s sites.
- Some on-site maintenance is required so a full driving licence would be required.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products, Office 365, Active Directory, Hypervisors both Citrix and VMware preferable.
- Experience with various brands of routers and networking equipment.
- Experience of working with, and troubleshooting, wired and wireless networks with a good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking to customers.
- Good organisational and troubleshooting skills, including time management, and the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload.
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Training on our internal processes and systems will be provided.