- Full Time
- Rochdale, UK
Do you have 2+ Years in Bid Writing? would you like to wok for a company who put their people first? – if so read on…
Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business
Creative Networks is looking for an experienced IT proposal and bid writer to manage all our bids and tenders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse the bid questions, storyboard/map/structure responses to ensure all parts of the questions are addressed
- Review/revise bid content to ensure responses clearly articulate this firm’s unique position and the benefits of its solutions
- The successful Bid Writer will work with experts to create a captivating account
- Define the writing format/template
- Retire and archive content as appropriate
- Proactively source content to enhance the bid knowledge bank
- You have at least 2 years of experience meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex business process, prospecting and opportunities.
- A clear understanding of internal technology systems, functionality and market needs.
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblaser with creative ideas never settling for the status quo.
- You must be a self-starter, a go-getter and someone who thrives on exceeding challenges.
- You have a proven track record.
- Excellent written English language skills
- Proofreading and checking against agreed criteria
- Experience in knowledge-based content management
- Familiarity with knowledgebase tooling
- Experience in storyboarding, producing and editing PQQ, RFI and RFP responses
- A Bid Writer should have the ability to work on multiple bids with global input
- Knowledge within the financial services industry is preferred
- Experience in existing IT bid writing would be preferable.
Preferable Education and Qualifications
- Good general level of education. A-levels or equivalent, with GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics.
Key Skills Required
- Is proactively innovative
- Is logical in approach
- Takes a long-term view
- Is helpful, fair and demonstrates a “give and take” attitude.
- Good timekeeper
- Demonstrates mutual respect for own and other team members
- Works as part of a team
In return we offer
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer an attractive salary package.
- Training and development.
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with a pool table and American Diner.
- Normal office hours Monday to Friday.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free Parking and simple, easy transport links via bus, train or Metrolink.
Working At Creative Networks
Creative Networks is a growing MSP. We have doubled in size and are on track for continuous growth. We have a varied and interesting customer base. We’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our business and to be part of our continued success.
We have a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,491.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- bid writing: 2 years (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- An article about us by Rochdale Development Agency 15th December 2020
- Introducing our new Spam Filter 4th December 2020
- What is Backup RTO and RPO? 27th October 2020