- Full Time
- Rochdale, UK
Do you have 3+ years’ sales experience selling to SMEs? Would you like to work for a company who put their people first – every time, without hesitation? If so, read on…
You be joining a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying robust and sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Creative Networks is looking for a Business Development Manager for IT Support, Telecoms and related services. The role will require lead generation and follow through to closing the opportunity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Generate your own leads.
- Arranging your own appointment book.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Ensure personal performance is reported to the manager daily.
- Account manage existing accounts and up-selling new products.
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex business process, prospecting and opportunities.
- Experience with a Business Development or corporate sales role.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced sales environment with the ability to work autonomously.
- Clear understanding of internal technology systems, functionality and market needs.
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo.
- You have a proven track record of selling into SME’s.
- You’re a dreamer and believe just because something has never been done, doesn’t mean it can’t be.
- You read and continuously develop your sales techniques.
Good general level of education. A-levels or equivalent, with GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics.
Key Skills Required
- Good awareness of the role of B2B sales
- Exhibits commercial awareness
- Good written communication skills
- Manages customer’s expectations effectively
- Can explain highly complex technical systems in “layman’s” terms
- Proficient fault finder and problem solver
In return our client offers
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer an attractive salary package
- OTE and strong commission structure
- Training and development
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with a pool table and American Diner.
- Normal office hours Monday to Friday
- Free tea and coffee
- Free Parking and simple, easy transport links via bus, train or Metrolink
Working At Creative Networks
Creative Networks is a growing MSP. We have doubled in size and are on track for continuous growth. We have a varied and interesting customer base. We’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our business and to be part of our continued success.
We have a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
Salary: £22,738.00-£30,000.00 per year