- Full Time
- Rochdale, UK
You’ll be joining a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying robust and sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
The role will suit someone who has experience working in the IT Sector and sales role for several years and is looking to take the next step. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and management background and be keen to grow with us. Attention to detail is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Generate your own leads.
- Arranging your own appointment book.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Ensure personal performance is reported to the manager daily.
- Account manage existing accounts and up-selling new products.
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex business processes, prospecting and opportunities.
- Experience with a Business Development or corporate sales role.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced sales environment with the ability to work autonomously.
- A clear understanding of internal technology systems, functionality and market needs.
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo.
- You have a proven track record of selling into SME’s.
- You’re a dreamer and believe just because something has never been done, doesn’t mean it can’t be.
- You read and continuously develop your sales techniques.
- Experience with MSP services.
Key Skills Required
- Awareness of the role of B2B sales
- Exhibits commercial awareness
- Good written communication skills
- Manages customer’s expectations effectively
- Can explain highly complex technical systems in “layman’s” terms
- Proficient fault finder and problem solver
In return our client offers
- Attractive salary & benefits packages
- Basic + Uncapped OTE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£75,000.00 per year