- Rochdale, UK
Creative Networks is an established and long-standing MSP.
Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
The role will suit someone who is interested in IT and has had exposure for several years and is looking to take the next step. The ideal candidate will have a strong Desktop Support background and be keen to grow with us. Attention to detail is essential.
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer to join us in supporting key clients around the UK. You will be working on the Service Desk and on-site support as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Operates well unsupervised.
- Takes ownership willingly.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Manages customer’s expectations effectively.
- Can explain highly complex technical issues in “lay-man’s” terms.
- Proficient fault finder and problem solver.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
- Is proactively innovative.
- Is logical in approach.
- Takes a long-term view.
- Is helpful, fair and demonstrates a “give and take” attitude.
- Demonstrates mutual respect for own and other team members.
- Demonstrate strong technical and personal leadership to colleagues.
- Strong customer service focus & strives to deliver service excellence.
- Excellent understanding of PC Hardware & Operating Systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st Line IT Support.
- Monitor Network & Server Infrastructure.
- Taking phone calls on the Service Desk, handling Service portal tickets and emails.
- Provide remote and on-site IT Support where required.
- Respond to system failures in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain procedures for new and existing processes.
- Troubleshooting customer technical faults and driving fault resolution
- Client service management and relationship building.
In return we offer
This is an exceptional opportunity for anyone willing to take on the challenge and develop their IT career.
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer an attractive salary package.
- Training and development.
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with a pool table and American Diner.
- Normal office hours Monday to Friday.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free Parking and simple, easy transport links via bus, train or Metrolink.