- Full Time
- Rochdale, UK
Creative Networks is an established and long-standing MSP.
Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
The role will suit someone who has been in 1st Line Support for several years and is looking to take the next step. The ideal candidate will have a strong Desktop Support background and be keen to grow with us. Attention to detail is essential.
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer to join us in supporting key clients around the UK. You will be working on the Service Desk and on-site support as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Operates well unsupervised.
- Takes ownership willingly.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Manages customer’s expectations effectively.
- Can explain highly complex technical issues in “lay-man’s” terms.
- Proficient fault finder and problem solver.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
- Is proactively innovative.
- Is logical in approach.
- Takes a long-term view.
- Is helpful, fair and demonstrates a “give and take” attitude.
- Demonstrates mutual respect for own and other team members.
- Demonstrate strong technical and personal leadership to colleagues.
- Strong customer service focus & strives to deliver service excellence.
- Solid experience of 1st Line Support.
- Excellent understanding of PC Hardware & Operating Systems.
- Microsoft 365 / GSuite experience.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP & DNS, Print & File Services.
- Backup technologies (Veeam, Acronis, etc).
- Windows Server 2008 and onwards.
- Understanding of Networking principles.
- Understanding of VOIP Telephony.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and some 2nd Line IT Support.
- Monitor Network & Server Infrastructure.
- Taking phone calls on the Service Desk, handling Service portal tickets and emails.
- Provide remote and on-site IT Support where required.
- Respond to system failures in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain procedures for new and existing processes.
- Troubleshooting customer technical faults and driving fault resolution
- Provide Project Management & Support.
- To assume a lead role in the analysis, diagnosis, escalation, execution and resolution of incidents and problems affecting the customer base.
- Identify trends in Service Desk calls and where appropriate perform root cause analysis.
- Client service management and relationship building.
In return we offer
This is an exceptional opportunity for anyone willing to take on the challenge and develop their IT career.
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer an attractive salary package.
- Training and development.
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with a pool table and American Diner.
- Normal office hours Monday to Friday.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free Parking and simple, easy transport links via bus, train or Metrolink.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£23,000.00 per year