- Full Time
- Rochdale, UK
Fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional to join our team in Manchester and/or surrounding areas. As a Marketing Executive, you will be involved in promoting the company and services and work to increase our exposure and presence both locally and online.
Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a relaxed working environment, and friendly, people-focused culture.
Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Creative Networks is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Experimenting with new marketing strategies to find future growth opportunities.
- Develop online and offline marketing strategies.
- Developing our brand architecture, naming conventions, tone of voice, and visual styles to strengthen our identity and positioning
- Support the ongoing enhancement of the company websites
- Manage organic and paid social media marketing campaigns
- Maximise engagement and conversion rates
- Analyse and measure website performance and digital marketing metrics
- Be the main point of contact for our digital partnerships, agencies and other third parties
- Keep up to date with web technologies and digital marketing trends and implement these in campaigns
- Plan and organise your own day to make the best and most efficient use of time throughout each day.
- You have experience working in a B2B environment, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex marketing processes.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced sales environment with the ability to work autonomously.