Creative Networks are looking for staff to sell Virgin Media Business Broadband. Great working environment and Excellent commission with salary.
Creative Networks are a channel partner of Virgin Media Business. We have an Exclusive opportunity to sell into an unsaturated market as Virgin Media business only have 3% market share and 85% of the UK covered in Fibre Cabling. Virgin Media Business broadband is much faster than your normal broadband. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company with opportunities to progress within the company.
We operate a relaxed, friendly office environment – not your average call centre. – normal office hours 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, no evening or weekends. – Free tea and Coffee. – Simple, easy transport links via bus train or metrolink.
The salary is very competitive with options to increase with performance. The commission is uncapped and there will be regular staff incentives run both by Virgin Media Business and us. Salaries – £13,000 – £17,000 depending on Experience. Uncapped OTE. (minimum target 20 deals per month) commission paid on all including the minimum.
What You’ll Do
- You will be highly disciplined and a self-starter
- You will take a creative and personalized approach in all activities assigned to you
- You will have fantastic communication skills to be able to reach the decision maker and quickly pitch your products and services
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Be persistent and confident enough to call potential business customers and build relationships from scratch
- Adapt to using a range of outbound sales techniques to pitch, objection handle and ultimately win over new clients
- Be able to take on board feedback and coaching, in order to develop your skills
- You’ll leave the automated canned emails and scripted calls in the past and will coach your team on elevating and enhancing outreach methods and methodology
- You’ll constantly educate yourself on new industry and technology trends as well as use available resources to understand ongoing re-structuring within key prospect accounts
- You and your team will be selling IT & Telecoms services to SME’s You will be confident and not afraid to make those calls and can use their skills and personality to bypass “gate keepers” and speak to “decision makers” In this role you will be responsible for making high volume and high quality outbound calls to introduce the company’s products and services. You will identify, research, pursue, and make new business appointments of specified size and value over the phone
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You lead by example and never expect one of your teammates to do something you wouldn’t
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo
- You’re humble, but confident in your abilities and skills as a leader and see your future in management
- You’re a dreamer and believe just because something has never been done, doesn’t mean it can’t be done