affordable it support
Choosing the right IT support team could drastically reduce downtime.
IT support is also known as technical support and it is basically the process of providing assistance with any issues that you may be facing with your IT.
It is this experience, knowledge and understanding which Creative Networks possesses, along with the systems and procedures from larger enterprises that allows us to provide an economic and efficient IT Support service to small and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to eliminate the chance of IT catastrophes causing affecting your business. Instead, when you need support, or a testing situation occurs, you will have access to our expert team, who can resolve anything quickly. If you plan on operating digitally over the coming years, now is the time to put the IT structures in place to protect your business and help it excel.
My name’s Asim. How about a quick call?
What IT Support do we offer?
Did you know that even though global spending is lower due to the economic downturn, 90% of IT leaders predict that IT spending will continue to increase as we head into 2023?
With companies from all industries being required to operate digitally to remain competitive and relevant, it is more imperative than ever before that IT structures are in place. The IT Support Services from Creative Networks allow companies of all sizes to implement IT operations that are scalable and secure. The growing demand for requirements means that simply relying on an internal team to manage all the needs is outdated. Whether you outsource your requirements entirely or take a hybrid stance, we can provide complete IT support under one supplier.
From creating safe operating models to enhance cyber security to installing internally operating phone systems that connect teams, we can provide the exact support that your business needs to thrive in the digital age.
Creative Networks operates a manned helpdesk and has its own internal SLA’s to ensure our services are efficient. A self enforced SLA allows our clients to remain focused without the hassle and worry of support.
All our customers have access to our helpdesk and can request support by email, the online portal or by phone.
Ticket numbers are provided for each issue and prioritised in relation to the issue. So you can rest assured you get the best service.
We tailor an IT solution to meet your exact requirements, so you can rest assured you get a service that doesn’t compromise your business. By outsourcing all your IT requirements, you will get the benefit of a full IT team without the typical hassle and costs associated with employment and staff.
As a business, we understand the importance of economy and efficiency so we work hard to remove the inconveniences that increase costs and reduce efficiency.
Creative Networks monitoring service is provided by default to clients who use our contracted helpdesk. Our monitoring service provides notification to our helpdesk staff in the event of a critical equipment or service failure.
Our monitoring service allows us to analyse network trends, we can gather statistics such as web and email usage. The volume of viruses blocked, the number of network attached that have been blocked and any attempts to bypass the network by users. We can also monitor network access and server performance, details include CPU, Memory Disk and Network usage. This information is very useful and more than just a troubleshooting aid, it allows for capacity and availability planning.
Features and benefits of IT Support
Increased efficiency and productivity through improved hardware and software performance
Proactive maintenance to reduce the risk of IT problems occurring
Improved data security, with regular backups and anti-virus protection
Access to expert advice on selecting the right technology for your business needs
Access to a knowledgeable team who can provide help when needed
Reduced costs from avoiding costly downtime or emergency repairs
Streamlined processes that maximize time savings and cost savings
Enhanced customer service experience due to reliable systems and quick response times
Peace of mind knowing that you have a partner dedicated to helping you succeed in your business goals
We employ our own 3CX accredited engineers, and with our partners we’re able to offer support and installation services for a whole range of other systems including NEC, Siemens, Avaya and Mitel.
Accredited to the max
We have combined several years of experience and worked with a wide range of globally recognised partners.
The most significant advantage of our IT support services is that you can tailor packages to exactly what your business needs. You may need to realise just how much scope IT support covers which is why it is a good idea to outsource so that you are not faced with mounting costs.
The Creative Networks approach is unique as we operate seamlessly as an extension to your team. Clear lines of communication and a friendly approach ensure that you never feel overwhelmed by the IT tasks that are ahead of you. We are genuinely invested in each of our client’s business goals and work hard to ensure that they have an IT infrastructure in place that facilities excellence.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Set up new employees, including passwords, security systems, and operating programmes to ensure your teams are set up as quickly as possible.
- Get teams back on track with complete ease so that no time is lost due to system blips.
- Provide mobile phone, landline and digital calling setups to connect teams. We use 3CX systems, which allow complete unified communications and combine all forms, including video, instant messaging, and voice transmissions.
- Problem-solve and fix any technical issues that your company may be struggling with so that headaches don’t last any longer that they need too. As soon as an issue arises, our team will be dealing with it.
- Implement Microsoft 365 systems to ensure your teams have access to cloud-based operating systems that allow work to be carried out securely wherever they may be. This also ensures that your teams are able to work easily with people from different organisations as this is one of the most adopted programmes in the market.
- Provide MAXfocus data protection to ensure all your content is backed up securely so that you never need to worry about losing vital company information.
- Help you to bring in wider cloud-based services to improve the dynamics and efficiency of the workforce.
You can find out more about what we do by clicking here.
There is no denying that outsourcing your IT support will allow your business increased flexibility. Operating efficiently and adapting to digital changes is essential if you want to remain top of your industry. Quality IT infrastructures are no longer a nice to have but a necessity. Yes, you could bring in additional team members in-house, which some companies choose to do, but from our experience, this costs businesses much more in time and money compared to outsourcing the work.
By ensuring that your technical teams are not being side-tracked with operation IT support and daily activities, you can incorporate even more dynamics into your company as you can build your own online presence in different areas at the same time. This also means that when seasonal highs in company activity occur, your IT presence never has to suffer because of resources being stretched too thin.
As well as your business can operate much more innovatively, there are huge benefits to cyber security attached to outsourcing IT services. The world of cyber safety is moving rapidly, so having a company by your side that has its finger on the pulse of the latest needs is essential if you don’t want to become a victim of an attack or loss of data.
Outsourcing doesn’t mean spending extra. In fact, it means spending less and achieving better ROI. For any business, we know that the bottom line is a huge influencing factor when making decisions. That is why we have created packages and services that make complete sense to companies of any size. We make it possible for anyone to operate professionally without having to pay a high amount for the privilege.
As a business that has more than 15 years of experience, we know everything there is to know about the world of IT support and services. This is represented in the growth of our services and clients over the recent years which has put is in the position of being a marketing leader networks support agency.
When you choose to have Creative Networks by your side, you will benefit from the following:
- Happier employers and more connected teams who can operate without any barriers getting in the way. This mays for a more secure workforce.
- Our outsourced services allow you to reduce overall spending on IT infrastructures and combine services under just one fee.
- We have experts in EVERY field of IT meaning that no task is to much of an ask for us.
- Service is something we hold in high importance, which can be seen in our 5-star Google rating!
- No matter the time of day, we are available to resolve any issues meaning that business never has to stop whilst you are waiting for agency support.
- We make our services accessible and understandable for companies of all sizes thanks to our inclusive approach to serving different markets.
Not convinced? You can find out even more benefits of working with Creative Networks by clicking here.
Yes, we offer something for every business, no matter how many people are employed. By implementing professional IT support, you will benefit from seamless scalability when things are changing for you.
Having the right foundations in place is the best way to grow whilst retaining a professional image and operations so that no issues cause you headaches in the future. It means you can hire faster, operate in new markets, and easily interact with people worldwide with no limitations.
From small, family-owned companies to large corporate businesses, we have a support package for anyone.
We don’t just talk the talk but back up everything we promote with cold hard evidence.
Check out our recent case studies if you want to see the work that we do for yourself. As you can see, we work with a range of businesses in various industries which proves that our diverse approach is suitable for companies of any size or background.
The same themes remain no matter who the company is. IT infrastructures need to be robust and diverse to stand up when dealing with busy online footfall. If one element of an IT system is not strong, knock-on effects will be felt throughout the entire business making it hard to performance in a professional way. We always apply a unique approach to each client to ensure we completely understand business needs. This means we can implement systems and structures that work with you, never against what you are trying to achieve.
Please do get in touch with today if you want to find out more about our IT support services. Whether you need complete support or just need certain elements sorting, we can create bespoke packages to suit your business requirements.
We do what we do as each of our team members are genuinely passionate about providing an amazing service. If you want a company by your side that has everything covered for an affordable fee with no hidden costs, then we are the agency for you.
You can also find out more about our various areas of expertise by checking out our blog. You will be able to see first-hand just how much knowledge and passion we have for providing an elevated service to each of our clients.
If you have investigated outsourcing your IT support, you would have likely come across the 1,2,3 steps to covering all IT bases. Each relates to technical support that can be provided to help companies operate more seamlessly.
Level 1 IT support is the most basic level of help, but don’t let that fool you as often; these tasks end up costing your business both time and resources. Whilst you may think this sounds like a simple thing to sort, the reality is that it is one of the busiest levels of support as it provides a direct line of communication for both employees and customers who need assistance.
The most popular services under Level 1 IT support are the following:
- Delivering immediate IT help with queries for staff such as account management, website troubleshooting, installation requests, hardware queries, and software issues.
- Assessing wider IT issues to help determine the best route to solving problems promptly. This form of workflow management ensures that compliance processes are always followed.
- Helping customer services teams with aspects such as email, phone calls, and social media management. This can include facilitating the work with the tools needed or provided a hands-on approach to dealing with queries.
- Collating customer and employee requests that need to be managed by a different department so that the information is ready to deal with when passed across.
- Set up new employees or granting access to software systems.
- Providing help with hardware such as laptops, printers, or phones.
The beauty of the service is that you can use it however you wish! Whether you want to extend your customer services team, provide some much-needed relief for IT management, or implement a new function altogether, Level 1 support is the way to start the process for a business.
Level 2 IT support is the second level of escalation for IT issues and covers various factors depending on the business. The main tasks are often for Level 2 technicians to solve any major technical issues that could not be fixed by level 1 support. This could include anything from a software access requirement to cyber security risks that need specialist escalation measures.
Reporting to the IT department lead, Level 2 support is commonly needed to implement the tasks that the first line of operations has highlighted. The most common tasks that we included within the Level 2 responsibilities are the following:
- Install and construct both hardware and software depending on team requirements. An example of this is our own Microsoft 365 services which help teams confidently use the full plethora of associated programmes for limitless working.
- Follow up on tickets and tasks assigned by Level 1 IT Support.
- Action any Cyber Security management that falls at the particular level or note issues for an efficient escalation process.
- Work directly with company employees on a range of projects concerning IT reliance. This covers onsite and remote support depending on a company’s set up and relies upon strong lines of communication from all parties.
- Set up Telecommunication Networks so that teams, regardless of location, are connected seamlessly.
- Work on maintaining Security Compliance approved data networks to keep operations running correctly.
- Train new and existing staff.
- Deploy software and hardware solutions for new needs.
- Working directly with Level 3 support and management to provide further support when required.
As the go-between for both Levels 1 and 3, Level 2 IT Support is a busy role that requires and confident and educated IT professional to be successful. Luckily for all our clients, we only work with the best!
When issues are at a critical level or require the most experienced of IT professionals to resolve, Level 3 IT Support is the solution. Within companies, this form of help should be used as the top-line of assistance, allowing experts only to be exposed to issues that any of levels of team support cannot resolve.