What is Outsourced IT Support from Creative Networks?
Did you know that 37% of small businesses outsource at least one business process? Outsourcing is maintaining strong processes for a condensed price that companies of all sizes can adopt.
The Outsourced IT Support Services from Creative Networks allow you to focus completely on other areas of your business whilst knowing that your IT infrastructure is issue free. As the technology that holds your company together, IT is an integral thing to get right. You can benefit from enhanced productivity and safety protection that facilitates efficient operations without support.
Whilst the support is ideal for companies of all sizes, small and medium-sized enterprises stand to benefit the most. This is because it allows these businesses to operate in a professional way, they would otherwise have been unable to do. Outsourced IT also offers an extremely cost-effective way to implement IT processes that can be used in scalable ways as your business develops.
Some companies outsource all IT responsibility, while others still prefer to have a single point of contact in-house. The beauty of deciding to bring in an agency, such as our own, to help IT systems run smoothly is that you are completely in control of how everything is managed.
Finally, many companies choose outsourced IT services as they cover many skills and business elements that would typically result in much higher costs as many different specialist areas are featured. At Creative Networks, we offer complete cloud-based networking and security solutions so that you don’t have to spend your time dealing with multiple agencies. You can find out more about what we do here.
Each of our services has been created to make your life easier. By outsourcing IT tasks, you can strengthen your company’s performance without needing to invest in new staff members. The direct service also eliminates the chance of distractions causing your IT infrastructure to underperformance, as you always have access to a dedicated IT expert.
We offer the following outsourced IT services which you can tailor to suit your own business requirements:
- Provide IT support for issues of any size. You never know when your digital systems are going to experience issues. By having our team on hand 24/7, you can rest assured in knowing that any technical problems are resolved quickly so that no delays are caused to your company.The beauty of outsourcing this is that you know as soon as you report an issue it will be sorted out. Busy in-house IT managers will likely take longer to get to the problem as they are also dealing with the many other duties thrust upon them.
- Connect your teams with Microsoft Office 365. Used by over one million companies worldwide, Microsoft 365 allows your teams to access the software they need to work anywhere. Our services mean that when your staff are changing positions or if you are bringing in new people, you never need to worry about accounts not being assigned correctly.
- Managed phone systems. We can ensure your teams have access to all forms of communication software needed to operate professionally. If managed in-house, this could cost you in time and money which is why our streamlined services are ideal for business companies.From calendar-integrated in-house systems to mobile solutions, we can manage every component of your communications structure with complete ease.
- Manage your data. Take the stress off your shoulders when it comes to keeping your data and content safe with our teams help. By professionally managing your data backup and storage, you lower the chance of losing vital information and improve compliance simultaneously.Cyber security is something you quite simply cannot afford to make mistakes with.
- Optimise cloud performance. From email networks to online programmes, we managed your digital exposure and operations to ensure you can operate safely with a global component to your business.
Let’s face it, running a business is complex. Whether you know how IT systems work or are a complete novice, do you want to spend your time managing a function that you could bring someone in to deal with?
When you choose to outsource your IT support, you will not just experience smooth running systems but also benefit from the following:
- You will save money compared to the cost of employing people full-time and dealing with multiple specialists to ensure your entire IT infrastructure is working powerfully.
- Access is provided 24/7 to a team of experts.
- Compliance is ensured so you can work easily in knowing that you are legally adhering to different industry-relevant procedures.
- You can extend your team without having the full-time commitment, which supports reactive decision-making.
- Your employee well-being is likely to improve as they do not have to deal with recurring issues. After all, more than 17 million working days are lost annually in the UK due to workplace stress.
- You can scale with comfort as our professional team will create a structure that adapts to your business’s operations.
Outsourced IT offers a way to operate dynamically for companies of all sizes. Whilst different-sized businesses will likely use the support in various ways; one thing remains the same. Outsourcing professional IT assistance means you can operate professionally and with minimised risk.
Whether you want us to work alone or directly with your existing IT employees, the Creative Networking team aligns to any requests with complete fluidity. We also offer packages for many companies, as seen in our recent case studies.
No, you do not need to have any internal IT assistance to bring onboard our services. The most significant benefit to outsourcing IT service support is that you have access to the best quality resources but for a fraction of the price compared to hiring them full-time.
There is also no HR admin or employee managed to deal with. Just IT results delivered for any project needs.
As we have mentioned, you don’t need any prior IT knowledge to work with us. Our friendly team is used to working with people with different levels of technical understanding and can tailor the packages accordingly.
It is important to have a clear view of your business strategy and operating markets, as this will impact the measures put into place by our team. We do not just take instructions and do the minimum. Instead, when you choose outsourced IT services from us, you are choosing to have an extension of your team in place that has your business’s best interests at heart.
From strategic decision-making to team management, we can do it all.
Other elements you may want to consider before speaking with us are how much you want to spend, what programmes and access your employees need, and how you are likely to develop operations in the immediate future. Armed with all the information, we can provide tailored and bespoke services that make a quantifiable difference.
With more than 15 years of experience, we genuinely bring knowledge and resource that helps companies achieve operating greatness. Just look at our online testimonials to see first-hand how much of a difference we have made to companies who have wanted to take the leap into the world of digital operations.
Our services make sure your teams are put at the heart of everything, resulting in happier and much more efficient teams. From cloud-based technologies that facilitate collaborative working to glitch-free systems, we make it possible for you to create a strong company culture.
Our outsourced services also allow you to reduce overall spending on IT infrastructures and combine services under just one fee. The simplified way of working is ideal for companies that want to operate more efficiently and without expensive contractual constraints.
When you choose to work with us, you will also gain access to not expertise in all areas of IT, as our team has varied skill sets. To bring that amount of talent in-house would cost you greatly and be different, given how hard IT recruitment can be. You can also check out our blog as a representation of how many areas of IT we have specialist knowledge within.
You will also benefit from best-in-class service as providing excellent results is something we hold highly important, which can be seen in our 5-star Google rating!
Not convinced? You can find out more benefits of working with Creative Networks by clicking here.
Please do contact us today if you are interested in using out support services for professional IT managed. We have helped clients of all sizes and from multiple industries create an IT infrastructure that works with them, not against them.
If you want to invest in professional IT support in an affordable way, then Creative Networks is the company for you.
Why not see what we can do for your business?
Our friendly team is ready to answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in any of our products or services, have a discussion with us. No client is too big or small and we’ll never hold you to our proposal or pester you. You can either fill in the form to request a call back, or you can always call us on 03303 337 337 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to someone in our team.
Yes of course! We like to have a phone discussion first so we can understand what you require. Following that, we are more than happy to come visit you at your premises.
We have years of experience in many sectors. We do site visits with our engineers if required, and ensure that we understand your needs before proposing anything.
No problems at all! We never push you to buy from us, that’s your choice entirely. But its good to keep in touch so we hope you’ll do that!
Well, that depends on what you want from us of course! But we can assure you that our prices are competitive, and we offer a great service to our customers for the price you pay.